Cookies and how they benefit you
Cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to provide the quality products and services we do at Rubb Buildings Ltd)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about the cookies used on www.rubbuk.com
- Remember your search settings
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social website cookies
So you can easily like or share our content on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
The Rubb UK website occasionally uses third parties to collect conversion tracking data. We sometimes use Twitter adverts to collect data for remarketing purposes. Please use Twitter’s privacy controls if you wish to opt out.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Cookies in use on www.rubbuk.com:
|Cookie||1st or 3rd Party?||Expiration Date||Source||Further Details|
|__utma||1st||3.7.2014||We use Google Analytics to review the performance of our website to help improve your experience when browsing www.rubbuk.com, exploring our site, reading our content, viewing our images and contacting Rubb.|
|__utmb||1st||Less than 1 day|
|__utmc||1st||Date not set|
|Multiple||3rd||Dependent on network||www.rubbuk.com includes website buttons and social share buttons for 3rd party sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Yudu and LinkedIn which may set 3rd party cookies. You can view further details on privacy for each site by clicking on the following links: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and LinkedIn.|
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of www.rubbuk.com and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.