Why Fabric Structures?
Why choose a fabric structure over a traditional metal cladded building?
- Large open clear usable space with no need for internal support columns
- Fast production, delivery and construction time frames
- Translucent roof membrane allows natural, light into the building saving energy and providing a pleasant, safe and multi-use environment. Natural light also reduces condensation
- Roof membrane is continuous whihc lowers the cost to de-humidify and air condition the internal area
- White roof membrane reflects heat and lowers cooling costs
- Rubb buildings are both permanent or can be completely relocatable
- Foundation requirements are more flexible than with traditional metal buildings, helping to save money on construction
- Tensile fabric structures can be easily modified, extended or relocated providing ideal solutions for all industries that seek flexible options
- Low or no maintenance costs,providing low life cycle costs and long term savings
- Rubb buildings are built using hot dipped galvanized steel frames and are corrosion free
- PVC fabric is flame retardant. Rubb buildings meet or exceed all building and fire codes
- Rubb fabric structures provide many flexible design options that can be customized to fit your needs
- Easy to clean, easy to maintain, and aesthetically pleasing