The integral roof mounted crane system provides clients with the facility to maintain vehicles and aircraft without the need of additional plant within the hangar
Maintain and repair
This accessory was added on request from military personnel who required a lifting facility of sufficient capability to dismantle and rebuild a Chinook helicopter within an EFASS hangar in theatre.
The aircraft hangar maintenance crane system is remote controlled and has various Safe Working Load capacities ranging from 1000kg to 2000kg depending on which Rubb aircraft hangar it is attached to.
It features a double girder system with articulated suspension motorised bridge and hoist, providing powered movement in all directions.
- Capability to move in two directions and cover as much floor area as possible
- 1000kg to 2000kg Safe Working Load (SWL)
- Capable of operation on unlevel ground
- Maximum lift height
- Remote control (no pendent to hit or obstruct sensitive areas)
- Plug and play installation for multiple erection/mission capability
- Compact packing attributes suitable for 20ft container packing requirement
- Light weight for air transportation