Top 10 facts about the Rubb Hall structure range
29th April 2017
The Rubb Hall is designed to be readily available to be delivered quickly at a competitive price.
We have designed these structures to withstand high snow loads of 100kg p/m2 and wind speeds of 90mph.The Rubb Hall offers many advantages over conventional storage buildings. Speed, quality and price were the main objectives for many of our customers as well as flexibility.
- Components are prefabricated in our factories, ready for installation anywhere.
- Designed to 100kg p/m2 snow loads and 90mph wind speeds.
- Long lifetime expectancy of 30+ years.
- Extendable, relocatable, movable and liftable.
- Hot dip galvanized after production to ensure very low life-cycle costs.
- Fast delivery. Giving great flexibility around logistics for our customers.
- Fast construction time by the Rubb team or your own labour force.
- Structures are ready available from stock to be shipped anywhere in the world.
- High quality 100% recyclable materials.
- The Rubb Hall range of standard structures are available to buy or rent.
- Internal news
- Oil and Gas
- Waste & Recycling
Rubb Buildings Ltd
Team Valley Trading Estate,